Friday, May 29, 2015

Be Brilliant


Yesterday I was unenthusiastically making a list of "things to do" and feeling a little overwhelmed by the mundanities of life. Without thinking I added one last item to the list, "be brilliant." I'm not sure where that came from, but it picked me up throughout the day. I find that when I'm not being creative, I mentally curl up into a fetal position and life becomes less bearable. My subconscious was reminding me to put creativity on my list of things to do. I think everyone should do this; be just a little creative every day... one sketch, one poem, one song, one flower arrangement... creation is wonderful for the psyche.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good advice, too often we grumble ourselves into a bad mood. You've inspired me to grab my camera and go find something cool to photograph.

Kristeena said...

I hope you got some great pics and fed your soul.