Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yellow Springs Artwork Completed!

"Egret Island" 5x7 embellished digital collage
 I'm so excited to have finished 32 new pieces for this year's Historic Yellow Springs Art Show. I'll be delivering the artwork on Tuesday, April 19 and the show opens on Saturday, April 30. Unfortunately, this show does not feature a reception where the public can meet the artists because the space is limited for that sort of event. But I have tentative plans to view the show on opening day, so if you happen to be there on that day and you see me, make sure to say "Hi"!

Here is a link to my updated website page for Yellow Springs. Yellow Springs Show 2011 

The work I just recently added is in the Portfolio section. I just completed 16 embellished digital collages (definition is on the website).

4 comments:

SUSAN RODEN said...

Great body of art for your show Kristeena and this egret really is so different from the others. Dreamy impression.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Susan. The artwork is all delivered and now I need to work on the next show which opens May 5.

Susan Williamson said...

What an amazing selection of work for your show Kristeena. I really enjoyed looking at it all ...so rich, so lush, so you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Susan W. What a really nice compliment!