Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Lonely Snowman"

"Lonely Snowman" - Digital Collage

OK, so Halloween is over and now we're into the holiday season (or so Madison Avenue would have us believe.) Personally, I tend to hide my head in the sand until well after Thanksgiving and then I start kicking myself. So, this year I've already created the design for my holiday cards and have even posted it to Cafe Press so anyone who wants can also get note cards in the same design.    


Fortunately, my family decided a few years back to dispense with the gift giving and just enjoy the beauty of the season, each others company and good food. When you take the pressure off of the season it becomes so much more enjoyable! 

So, I'm kicking off the celebratory season of the winter solstice with great enthusiasm!

No comments: