Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let The Contest Begin! Get Your Bomomo On!!!

Yes, you've heard me threatening to hold a Bomomo contest for quite awhile now... and so now it begins.

Here's the deal:

- Create an image using Bomomo.com

- Email the image to me at kristeena.crabb@gmail.com
You have until midnight, May 15 to get your images to me; limit 3 images per contestant

- On May 16, I will create an album on "a crabulous life!" Facebook page and post all the entries anonymously.

- Visitors to the site will be encouraged to vote for their favorite pieces by clicking "like." They can vote for as many as they want, but by clicking "like" they cannot cast more than one vote for any one piece.

- Voting will continue until midnight, May 25. The votes will be tallied and a winner announced. In the event of a tie, a run-off (Bomomoff) will take place.

- The prize will be an original piece of my Bomomo inspired artwork.

Now, these rules seem perfectly clear to me, but maybe that's because I made them up. Please don't be afraid to ask questions. However, the one question I won't answer is how to use  Bomomo.com. Figuring it out for yourself is half the fun.

Have fun, good luck. And if any of your kids have gotten into Bomomo-ing, I encourage them to enter the contest, too.

No comments: