Monday, May 6, 2013

Autumn In My Studio


I love having guests in my studio; particularly young and budding artists. Last weekend I was graced with the presence of my great-niece, Autumn. We spent a few hours making a number of things and she wanted to stay longer, but she had to make a 7 hour trip home with her mother that afternoon. I do hope that she returns soon so we can have more creative fun together!




Finished pendant. Pendants and paperweights prove to be a fun project to do with kids. They're small, useable and provide immediate gratification! 


2 comments:

Sally Dean said...

So sweet. I love creating side by side with the little ones. She must have been in heaven ! I loved my great aunt. There is a special place for great aunts!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sally! I had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. I also have a niece, Georgia, who's the same age as my great-niece and she also loves to create art. I'd love to have them both here at the same time. I'd call it, "Aunt Kris's Art Camp"!