Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mars - God of War

"Mars - God of War" - Digital Collage
Wandering through the streets of Rome one fine day, I happened upon this bad boy. He was locked away behind the gates of a private courtyard; which is probably a good thing, otherwise I'd have been all over him. Try as I might to get his attention, he kept his head arrogantly averted and paid me no heed. Thus, I was smitten! He's just the type of dangerous man who has proven to be many a woman's fatal flaw. After all, who could be more dangerous than Mars, the god of war? He was forever stirring up trouble and always falling in love. Yes, a very good thing he was kept behind locked gates! ;D

2 comments:

Susan Roden said...

All women love those bad boys! So true and love this piece Kristeena!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Susan!