Monday, January 9, 2012

Taking the Plunge

 
I did it! After two years of talk and consideration, I finally opened my own art gallery on Etsy. I have worried and fussed and fumed over this decision and finally decided to run with it. Now we'll see if it really runs. I noticed today that there's a lengthy on line handbook on the Etsy site full of tips on how best to promote your shop. Looks like my next task will be to study this. Very few artists are good at promoting their own work and I'm one of the worst. But, in this economy, with galleries closing their doors and the ones staying open getting very few customers, it is now incumbent upon us to be our own sales reps.

So, with that said, here's a link to my new online shop my Etsy. I'd appreciate any feedback (and/or sales!). ;-)  Thanks!

1 comment:

Diane Hoeptner said...

It looks awesometastic, Kristeena!! Lovely art, neatly displayed and the banner is great too. Hope you make big-time sales, fingers crossed for you!