Sunday, September 29, 2013

Procrastination



The good thing about an artist is that they see the world in such an interesting way. The bad thing about an artist is that they see the world in such an interesting way. This ability to see "more" often leads to time lost. The shoe rack which I so proudly installed in my closet 10 months ago has come undone under the weight of my footgear. In disgust, I tossed the resulting mess into the middle of the floor and then couldn't help but photograph it. 


Then, I just had to turn the photograph into interesting artistic images. And, of course, I had to tell the rest of the world about it.



As a result, time has passed, but the shoes are still in a big pile in the middle of the floor of my bedroom. But don't you just love the way the reflective materials in some of my walking shoes captured and returned the flash? I guess this is just another way to stop and smell the roses. (No, I didn't actually "smell" the shoes.)


Maybe tomorrow I'll have the problem fixed. 

No comments: