Friday, September 20, 2013

Poppy Heart T-Shirt

Short sleeved Poppy Heart T
I just love this cute little design which I created from my Poppy Fields mixed media collage. Who doesn't like poppies and who doesn't like hearts? OK, don't answer that. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who don't, but my experience on Cafe Press via shop crabulous! is that there are a lot of people out there who do.

Something else I've discovered. The great maternity T-shirt design that Cafe Press is now using. Instead of the big tent design, it is now sleeker fitting with ruching along the sides. It doesn't just look great on expectant mothers, but also on women of a certain age with thicker waistlines, i.e. me! And the length of them makes them perfect with leggings. The maternity T's come in short sleeve, tank top and long sleeve versions and in a variety of colors. So, check it out!  Poppy Heart T's

Poppy Heart short sleeved maternity T

No comments: