Friday, January 28, 2011

Upcoming Shows


I have a few shows coming up this spring for which I've promised to keep you updated regarding dates.

The first exhibit is a solo showing at Flickerwood Wine Cellars Tasting Room in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. The exact address is 116 West State Street. The opening reception is scheduled for Sunday, March 27 from 3-6 pm and will feature a wine tasting of six varieties from the Flickerwood Cellars. The following Friday, April 1, Flickerwood will also participate in the Kennett Square First Friday Art Stroll - hours are from 6:30-9:30 pm with live music and a beach theme, and I will be there as well. My artwork will be exhibited through Friday, April 29. If you've never been, the Wine Tasting Room is very quaint and situated right in the heart of charming downtown Kennett Square.

For more information, the Flickerwood website is: Tasting Room and you can follow them on Facebook: Tasting Room on FB

On April 30, the Art Show at Historic Yellow Springs in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania opens where I'll have 32 pieces of original artwork on exhibit  (different from the artwork at Flickerwood). There are about a couple hundered artists who participate in this show and it lasts through Sunday, May 15. Their website is as follows, but it hasn't yet been updated to advertise the spring exhibit: Yellow Springs Art Show

Lastly, the gals in The Artsy Girls Guild (TAGG) and I will be exhibiting together in an ensemble show titled "Animal Crackers" in May at the Oxford Arts Alliance in Oxford, Pennsylvania. I don't have the exact dates for this exhibit yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I find out. FYI, their website is: OAA

So, that's the skinny. I'll post all of this information on my website shortly. (Sigh) It's been a long while since I've updated my website and it's not going to be an easy task, but it has to be done ASAP! Wish me luck.

No comments: